I needed a simple implementation of a Generic N-ary tree in Java with some useful utility methods for my work, and to my surprise I couldn’t find a simple library that will do the job. So I went ahead and wrote it myself.
You can find it here: https://github.com/c05mic/GenericN-aryTree . Please “star” the repository if you find it useful. 🙂
- To check if a node exists in the tree.
- To find the total number of nodes in the tree
- To find the total number of descendants of any node in the tree.
- To get all the paths from the root to all the leaves as an ArrayList.
- To get the longest path from the root to any leaf.
- To get the pre-order/post-order traversal path as an ArrayList.
Contributions are welcome!
2 thoughts on “Generic N-ary Tree implementation in Java”
excellent job, thanks for sharing